Sunday 8 April 2012

More things I've been doing when I haven't been blogging...

Recently I realised that my blogging has become a little haphazard and obviously there's no one to blame but myself for this...

I did tell myself it was because I was tired adjusting to early starts at work or from going to the gym after work but it's probably from going to gig's like the Summer Camp gig at the Harley the other week.

  Or maybe because I was making dark chocolate and cherry fudge?

The rays of sunshine the other week were quite distracting too...



As was the eater bake off at work and the snow...
Maybe I'm a bit easily distracted? What's that? Sure I just saw something shiny then...

All that's really left to say is thanks for sticking with me and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment