Tuesday 6 November 2012

How not to write a novel: day six of NaNoWriMo.

Today was one of the better days where I actually managed to write a decent number of words!  I decided to bring my laptop to work with me today and after some trepidation about where to plug in my laptop in the kitchen at lunch I managed to find myself a spot under the TV in the corner.

Why is this an issue? Well the laptop I tend to write on is about five years old and the battery doesn't last all that long... about two minutes on average which can be very annoying when your in the middle of something!

After work I went to a Bollywood class where I danced up a sweat, came home had some tea and wrote a few more words before bed.

It was quite a productive day where I managed to beat the average word count although I sadly wasn't able to make up for yesterdays lack of productivity. Maybe tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment