Sunday 4 November 2012

How not to write a novel: day four of NaNoWrimo.

Today didn't look as promising from the start as I had a bit of a lie in and then didn't start writing until after eating my lunch after two.

Strangely despite this I seem to have managed to write 3,187 words today....

How has this happened? I'm not sure... maybe it's because I've written a bit stopped, written a bit more had another break and carried on like this.

Another theory is that it maybe because my boyfriend has spent more time in the house today and has reminded me about not going on the Internet too much.

Maybe it's because I haven't left the house once today...

Then again is could be because the alternative to doing writing is ironing my outfits for the working week and because you cannot iron and eat Malteasers...

Whatever it was I hope I can keep some of this momentum up this week and am glad to be back on track.

Best get to bed now so I can get more written tomorrow. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment