Friday 9 November 2012

How not to write a novel: day nine of NaNoWriMo.

Today has been the first day that I've gotten up early to write and I managed to get a good few hundred words down before I stopped to get ready for work.

Then I lugged my laptop in with me in my big black laptop bag which makes me feel like a turtle and threw a few more sentences together over lunch in the quiet room. (It kind of became the chat about NaNo room for a short while but SHHHhh! Don't tell anybody!)

I was on a training course all day and finished a little later than I expected but this turned out to be a good thing as I met Paul on the bus home.  Sadly my luck ended there as all my will to write left me as I entered the front door.  I don't know what it was but for some reason I could only muster up a few more lines before admitting defeat. Tomorrow, hopefully tomorrow will bring better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment