Monday 6 May 2013

Bank Holiday - #BEDM

Although I'd it appears to be traditional to head to the sea side or bake in your garden on a bank holiday when the sun is out.  So what did I do instead? Yes, you guessed it I sorted out my house.


This was all the stuff from my bedroom on my bed whilst it was being hoovered and mopped... I did eventually sort it all out. Honest!  Once this was done I was allowed to go and get ice lollys and to go for a walk in the park.




After having a bit of a walk and dropping my ice lolly on the floor we headed back to finish sorting out the spare room and reward ourselves with tea and in my case a much needed blogging break.  Now it's time for me to get ready for work again tomorrow I hope the rest of you in the UK enjoyed your bank holiday Monday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment