Tuesday 14 May 2013

Food Glorious Food! - Blog Every Day in May!

One of the reasons I started this blog was to write about food.  Food is one of the things I find that I can get most pleasure from as well as most displeasure from if it doesn't suit my palette or it is prepared incorrectly. I haven't written much about food recently as my appetite is a fraction of what it used to be! Here's a few pictures of the highlights of some of the recipes I've tried over the years and other lovely food I've sampled whilst out and about though...



 



























 














These are a few of the things I have made, bought or had made for me in the last couple of years and I'm hoping to pop a few more posts up in the not too distant future regarding my future adventures with food.  Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment