Thursday 16 May 2013

Pampering. Blog Everyday in May.

I must admit I do like a bit of pampering but I am getting looked after quite a lot at the moment! my lovely boyfriend has taken to getting up, bringing me a cup of tea in bed, running me a bubble bath and bringing me my cereal every morning for the past four or five months.  So when I think about relaxing I don't tend to think about baths as they're part of my routine.  I quite enjoy a nice shower now! I was also treated to a nice goodie bag by my friend Claire when she came to visit in the bank holiday.

Kitties checking out my goodie stash.
The goodie bag contained a mixture of things for me (Mum&me bump body lotion and bath soak) and things for helping with the baby. It was very thoughtful and I think I'm going to try out the body lotion soon as my bump is getting a bit itchy.

Another way I like to pamper myself is to curl up on the sofa with some chocolate or a milk pop and watch Doctor Who or Revenge.  I also decided to treat myself the other week to some felt tip pens for doodling...
...it may have reminded me why I didn't do art after my GCSEs but then again it was very therapeutic!

Basically I think pampering is whatever you can do to help you unwind and feel good.  It doesn't have to be a back massage or a spa day, (both are good if anyone's wondering what to get me for my birthday) but it can be relaxing in front of the tv or filling a blank piece of paper with travel dreams.  That or a word document with stories of time travel and tea drinking...


No comments:

Post a Comment