Tuesday 7 May 2013

Pets - Blog Every Day In May.

I'm one of those people who grew up around animals.  When I was born my parent's dog Penny was there before I was and I loved her.  I want to say it was for her eccentric ways but I think it was just because she was the dog that she was and a good one at that! Over the years we also had a rabbit called Peter and a few hamsters.  Then when I moved to university I couldn't have a pet but I'm not sure I'd have able to look after one then I just about looked after myself! A few years after graduating me and Paul had the pet talk.  I wanted a dog he wanted a cat there was some debate which lasted another year or so until we were offered the kittens.


They just were tiny little bundles of fluff when we got them, we named them Frankenstein & Tuxedo and now they are big parcels of mischievous fluff!

They like to try to eat all sorts of things...

Keep an eye on us when we're cooking.
Sometimes they like to show us a bit of love.

Neither of them like hugs!


I wasn't the biggest cat lover before I got them and now I couldn't imagine my life without them!


No comments:

Post a Comment