Monday 20 January 2014

New hair colour.

So one of my goals for 2014 was to experiment with my hair a tad more. I enjoyed having blue hair but as I have a deadline for returning to my office job I thought it best to use my maternity leave as an opportunity to try a few different hair colours.

So I went to the hair dressers on Saturday and got them to dye my hair.

So this is the new look! It's not a million miles from the old colour and I had hoped for a brighter green but I only bought one tub of Apple Green dye and I needed two so we mixed a bit of blue in there.  It's now a kind of teal/peacock green colour which is still nice but took a little time for me to notice the difference in the colour. However, it did help that I was complimented on my hair within ten minutes of leaving the hairdressers though! So I'll stick with this for the next month or so I think before going for another change.

No comments:

Post a Comment