Monday 30 March 2015

Local Loves: Abbeydale Food and Produce Market

I popped by the Abbeydale Food and Produce market on Saturday 28th about an hour before it ended with my son to check it out as it looked good from everything I saw about it online. Stupidly I had lunch prior to setting off so didn't have the space to sample any of the street food available. I also forgot to take pictures of the street food stalls which were set up outside so all the pictures are of market the inside of the Abbeydale Picture House.  It was my first visit to the picture house and I think it looks like a nice building with the potential to be gorgeous once it's properly restored. (Look at the size of it!).




We enjoyed wandering around looking at the food on offer, listening to live music, as well as consuming tea and cake. It was a hit with the toddler because of all the space for him to roam in and all the things to see and eat. (I got him a lovely bit of focaccia bread and he also sampled some cheese, beef burger and cakes.)  This market is now on my radar for future outings! You should add it to your radar too if you are in Sheffield or visiting when the next one is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment